QAQC Coating Inspector
Job ID 21623
QAQC Coating Inspector required for a major Offshore Wind Farm Developer based in Spain.
- To review Coating Procedure.
- Supervise the Contractor and Subcontractor Activities to Implementation of various Customer Specification during production process.
- To monitor and control all Contractor and Subcontractor inspection activities (surface preparation blasting and painting to ensure and check abrasive, surface profile, coating, environmental and perform test such as holiday test, adhesion test).
- After the coating process will quantify the strength of the bond between substrate & coating.
- To review & verify with Client all works completed successfully and ensure that report/record as per Client specification and fabrication procedure.
- Controlling and evaluating all the quality control activities during all the painting activities.
- To control calibration interval, calibration status and in house calibration of equipment to final inspection coating prior shipment.
- To review & compile all field blasting and painting record for manufacturing data report (MDR) or project documentation for turn over document to Client.
- EU candidates only (Spanish preferred).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in painting.
- Coating Inspection (NACE/FROSIO/ICORR) qualification or equivalent.
- Familiar with codes ANSI, SSPC, ASTM, NACE, AWWA, ISO, AS etc.