QAQC Welding Inspector
Job ID 21601
QAQC Welding Inspector required for a major Offshore Wind Farm Developer based in Spain.
- Checking welding specifications for a job.
- Ensuring the correct equipment and materials are being used for a weld.
- Inspecting completed welds.
- Assessing the quality and strength of completed welds.
- Suggesting alternative welding techniques.
- Demonstrating correct welding procedures.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work area.
- Ensuring welders adhere to health and safety regulations.
- EU Candidates only (Spanish preferred).
- Previous work experience as a welding inspector.
- Advanced knowledge of TIG, MIG, laser, butt, and arc welding techniques.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Observant and analytic.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of health and safety practices.
- Good management and supervision skills.
- CSWIP 3.1 / IWI qualification or equivalent.
- LTD company contractor.