As QHSE support you will be part of the QHSE team which is, partly located in the US, partly located in Europe, and partly working offshore on the vessels. You will work closely with the QHSE manager and will assist in compiling and verifying QHSE data from team members. You will support your team members by visualizing KPIs and making clear overviews of actions and incidents. As your job will include day to day communication with all members of the team, you are not afraid to pick up a phone and ask the required question to gather the information needed. You are patient and willing to help the team members to come to the wanted results.
Primary Tasks and responsibilities
- Daily follow up of Apprise and Power Bi, HSE reporting platform, and comparison of data reported in daily progress reports
- To verify data entered in Apprise
- To provide visual support, example charts and graphs, for HSE trend analysis
- To distribute and follow up of project HSE action lists.
- To support in developing HSE campaigns.
- To report of HSE statistics in Apprise
- To compile energy/waste water reporting data from project and reporting in Apprise
- To provide support in content development of project mental well-being platform.
- To update incident and investigation overview with provided information.
- To provide support in incident notification and investigation documentation process.
- To work with Employer reporting system
- To compile data for monthly HSE reporting
Technical profile requirements
- Minimum bachelor degree in a relevant discipline
- Experience in a similar position
- Very good knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English
Non-Technical profile requirements
- Service oriented and problem solving attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical and critical thinking
- You are a team player, proactive and have a sense of initiative.
- Very good knowledge & experience with MS Office
- You speak and write English fluently.
- Other languages are a plus