Job ID 22369
Quality Coordinator required for a major Offshore Wind Farm Developer based in Poland.
- Coordinate all quality test and inspection activities for all packages as defined in the respective Inspection and Test Plan.
- Support quality resources in the project with deliverables.
- Coordinate the as built documentation within the packages.
- Search and assign inspectors for test and audit activities based on inspection notification.
- Prepare and review issued inspection reports on all inspections carried out within the project.
- Follow-up on comments from the quality audits, from the kick-off meetings and supplier inspection reports.
- Explain in detail the quality requirements for all Contractors (including subcontractors and self-employed contractors).
- Highlight opportunities to improve quality of work.
- Review inspection invoices and expenses and report to Project Quality Manager.
- Relevant BSc, MSc or equivalent to the scope of work.
- Recommended 3-5 years of experience within quality management.
- Fluent in Polish and English.
- Excellent communication skills.