Job ID 12843
Quality Manager required for a leading Offshore Windfarm Developer, based in Taiwan.
- Setting up quality management plans, processes, and methods for our renewable projects.
- Support in further defining and developing the quality management framework including related processes and templates.
- Planning and managing comprehensive quality assurance and control activities for the assigned project(s); assessing major deviations and clarifying causes.
- Planning and control of extensive (sub-) projects under quality aspects - incl. responsibility for quality budgets as well as technical leadership of the quality project team.
- Participation in supplier qualifications and assessments; continuous development of supplier quality.
- Carrying out supplier audits according ISO9001/ISO 19011.
- Previous experience in a Quality role is required.
- Professional qualifications - qualification in Quality Management or a graduate degree with a technical background.
- Qualified and experienced Auditor against ISO 9001 requirements.
- Relevant previous experience at an appropriate level in the subsea or offshore environment, with a first experience in the Quality discipline.