Offshore Wind,Onshore Wind
Taylor Hopkinson is a dedicated renewables recruitment specialist. Our vision is to enable a diverse, global workforce that will drive the world's transition to sustainable energy. We work with candidates and clients all over the world to deliver a range of services including search & selection, business intelligence & HR consulting, permanent recruitment solutions and contractor services.
As the renewables sector continues to expand (predictions of 24m jobs by 2030), we are growing our award-winning team to meet that demand. We have a fantastic opportunity in our highly successful Offshore Renewables Permanent Team.
You may be frustrated at the lack of progression in your current role or uncertainty in your market. At Taylor Hopkinson, you will be joining a dynamic, fast paced team who are experts in placing professionals in the world's highest growth market.
This opportunity is ideal for a driven, passionate, successful recruiter who has technical / commercial recruiting experience either in-house or consultancy. You will want to drive your career and develop your expertise while being responsible for achieving results.
The market is buoyant, and we offer several pathways to progress your career - your success is our success. 90% of our Heads of Department have been internally promoted. This provides opportunities for the wider team to grow too. You can choose to focus on candidate sourcing and delivery or a full 360 role where you can hone your business development skills.
What you offer
- Previous experience in commercial / technical recruitment
- A proactive and professional approach
- Ambition and drive to develop in your career
- A focus on delivering results
- A natural relationship builder
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- A keen learner with a genuine interest in the renewables sector
What we offer you
- Best in Class salary and no-threshold commission structure
- Fantastic monthly, quarterly and incredible annual incentives.
- The opportunity to progress in a global, sustainable high-growth market
- All the tools you need to succeed including a laptop, mobile phone, LinkedIn Recruiter, Bullhorn etc
- Access to our e-learning portal as well as ongoing training
- APSCO accredited management training to ensure you reach the next level in your career
- Ongoing professional and personal development programmes, designed to support and challenge you as your career grows
- An inclusive, progressive and fun culture
We look after our team and love to celebrate your success. We believe that having fun is important too!
We have an enviable reputation in the market, reflected by our outstanding staff retention figures. We were awarded "Recruiter of the Year 2019" by a panel of high-profile wind industry professionals at the Wind Investment Awards which is a huge achievement and showcases our expertise.