Recruitment Consultant (Japanese Speaking)
Offshore Wind,Onshore Wind,Solar,Storage
Taylor Hopkinson's vision is to enable a diverse, global workforce that will drive the world's transition to sustainable energy.
The global renewables opportunity is truly enormous. With predicted 24m jobs by 2030, its growth is set to generate unprecedented demand to secure the most experienced teams to develop renewable energy projects worldwide.
With accelerating demand for specialists across all stages of renewables projects in Asia, we have ambitious growth plans for our dedicated APAC business. We are looking for a professional, engaging, relationship-focused Recruitment Consultant to cement our position as market leader in this important emerging market.
You will be joining a business that's been solely dedicated to renewables for over a decade with an impressive global footprint. Our team of +40 Consultants has delivered +10,000 placements since 2009 and developed an admirable reputation for our trusted industry knowledge and network of renewables professionals earning us the 'Recruiter of the Year 2019' award from industry.
The APAC opportunity
- +500,000 renewable energy jobs predicted in APAC by 2030
- 83 GW installed capacity by 2030
- Development of 'local workforce' is a key growth driver
Established track record in APAC
- Placed contractors on 10 offshore wind farms across APAC and 350 globally
- 36 retained searches delivered for the Asia market since 2018
- Year-on-year growth in our Asia business against target
- Working with a stellar client list of market leaders across OEMs, developers, supply chain and investors
You are an ambitious, talented recruiter who shares our vision, and is motivated by the significant opportunity to be part of the world's largest growth sector, at a point where you can make a real difference.
Our Consultants are commended for their deep-technical knowledge and understanding of the renewables landscape, so you should have a genuine interest in the sector and a real ambition to become an expert in your field.
You will be based in Taiwan or Japan and comfortable in English and Japanese. We look for engaging communicators who can network, build rapport and deliver a top-class service to our clients, contractors and candidates.
Developing your network
- Key to our success is our network, with +70,000 renewables professionals in our database. You will be expected to establish and continually grow your network of existing and target clients, candidates, contractors and other key stakeholders to drive continued success.
- You will have access to market-leading data portals to continually hone your knowledge, and our membership partners offer access to industry-wide networking and BD opportunities to support you in your role.
Revenue and professional development
- You will be responsible for delivering on revenue targets and other agreed KPIs.
- We love our Consultants to hit the ground running, so we've invested in the best technology and systems to help you achieve results as quickly as possible.
- We look for Consultants with a desire to grow and manage their own team, and we provide regular training and development plans to support you on that journey.
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining highly effective end-to-end processes for client and candidate acquisition and management.
- We want to attract the best talent for our clients so you will be comfortable engaging on social media.
- You will likely have to manage concurrent projects, so your ability to plan and prioritise activity will be key.
What it's like to work at Taylor Hopkinson?
We look for people who can make a significant and long-term contribution to the business, and we offer real opportunities for career development and progression from the outset.
'We have a strong culture of promotion - 90% of our Heads of Department have been promoted internally.'
- We are inclusive - led by 3 females out of 7 directors, and our multilingual team features 8 nationalities, placing professionals in 38 countries.
- We offer a market-leading salary and bonus, and an annual bonus - when you knock it out the park!
- You'll have ongoing training, structured to help you grow, and access to the best technology and systems on the market.
- We love to reward hard work and success, so we offer incredible incentive trips and other monthly and quarterly incentives for our top performers.
- We're also a friendly bunch and love our annual charity challenges as one global team!
Do you want to be part of a rapidly expanding, dynamic industry, working in a diverse team with a genuine focus on sustainability?
Join our award-winning team.