Recruitment Consultant – Taiwan, Offshore Wind (Contracts) Team
Taylor Hopkinson's vision is to enable a diverse, global workforce that will drive the world's transition to sustainable energy.
The global renewables opportunity is truly enormous. With predicted 24m jobs by 2030, its growth is set to generate unprecedented demand to secure the most experienced teams to develop renewable energy projects worldwide.
With accelerating demand for specialists across all stages of renewables projects globally, we have ambitious growth plans for our dedicated offshore contract business. We are looking for a professional, engaging, relationship-focused recruitment consultant to cement our position as market leader in this thriving market.
You will be joining a business that's been solely dedicated to renewables for over a decade with an impressive global footprint. Our team of over 50 consultants have delivered +10,000 placements since 2009 and developed an admirable reputation for our trusted industry knowledge and network of renewables professionals earning us the 'Recruiter of the Year 2019 / 20 & 2021' award from industry.
You are an ambitious and detail driven recruitment consultant. You share our vision and are motivated by the significant opportunity to be part of the world's largest growth sector, at a point where you can make a real difference.
Our consultants are commended for their deep-technical knowledge and understanding of the renewables landscape, so you should have a genuine interest in the sector and a real ambition to become an expert in your field. Don't worry if you are not an expert yet - our training and mentoring will ensure you reach your full potential.
Based in Taipei, you will be working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment so your ability to influence and motivate a range of stakeholders to deliver a positive outcome will be central to your development.
We look for engaging communicators who can network, build rapport and deliver a top-class service to our clients, contractors and candidates.
About the role
- Key to our success is our network, with +70,000 renewables professionals in our database. You will be expected to establish and continually grow your network of existing and target clients, candidates, and other key stakeholders to drive continued success.
- You will have access to market-leading data portals to continually hone your knowledge, and our membership partners offer access to industry-wide networking and BD opportunities to support you in your role.
- You will research vertical and geographic markets to generate leads and opportunities to develop your business plan.
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining highly effective end-to-end processes for candidate acquisition and management, ensuring a strong pipeline.
- You will be managing concurrent projects, so your ability to plan and prioritise activity will be key.
- You will be responsible for delivering on revenue targets and other agreed KPIs.
- We love our consultants to hit the ground running, so we've invested in the best technology and systems to help you achieve results as quickly as possible.
- We look for consultants with a desire to grow and develop in their careers. We provide regular training and development plans to support you on that journey.
- We reward hard work and success, so we offer incredible incentive trips and other monthly and quarterly incentives for our top performers.
- We're also a friendly bunch and love our annual charity challenges as one global team!
Join our award-winning team.