Recruitment Manager North California, USA
Job ID 18500
An exciting opportunity for an experienced recruitment manager to join a global leading solar manufacturing company in North California, USA. You will play a key role to develop the talent programs and processes, make recruitment plans and strategies, and acquire talent to expend the business in North America.
It will be a hybrid role.
- Supporting the full recruiting lifecycle of North America Utility and DG segments and functions
- Collaborate with functional heads to plan and implement short, mid and long-term staffing strategiesfor the North America region.
- Be responsible for all phases of the recruitment process, including but not limited to drafting jobdescriptions and requirements, sourcing and screening candidates, facilitating interviews and negotiating offer terms.
- Oversee all recruitment events, job fairs and campus recruitment.
- Maintain a talent pipeline of candidates by leveraging various social media networks, promoting internal referral programs, and utilizing online candidate search methods.
- Screen, evaluate and qualify candidates, including conducting in-depth candidate interviews to
- develop a deep understanding of candidate qualifications and competencies. Ability to match the right candidate to the right group and/or manager
- Must be able to negotiate offers to ensure successful candidate close rates; offer to acceptance ratio.
- Partner with marketing to design and implement recruitment message to achieve objectives and enhance and build a strong employer brand through social media and other mediums
- Partner with other HR stakeholders in the development, implementation and monitoring of talent acquisition strategies and policies
- Prepare regular reports concerning hiring trends, turnover rates, candidate feedback, time to fill, etc. to and provides recommendations to the management, as appropriate.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of recruiting issues and trends, related analytics, labor laws, and legislative initiatives.
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or related field, or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience in an in-house recruiter/talent acquisition role; experience in the renewable energy industry is a huge plus
- Experience designing and implementing recruiting programs; Diversity, College Partnerships, Intern programs, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline-oriented, high-demand environment with tight deliverables,
- Hands on experience in the recruitment platforms/systems, and Microsoft tools
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Strong organization skills