Recruitment Resourcer/Recruitment Consultant
Taylor Hopkinson is an award winning, dedicated renewable energy recruitment specialist. We work with candidates and clients all over the world to deliver a range of recruitment and business intelligence services.
We have ambitious growth plans for 2021 and beyond, and we need the best people to achieve these. We offer full support and structured training to ensure you develop and succeed in your role.
We are seeking conscientious and aspiring individuals who are searching for a varied and rewarding role with real prospects for career development. If you have a background in resourcing or recruitment and want to join a sustainable, high growth sector, this is for you. This is a candidate focused (180) role, so no cold calling!
You will join an established, professional and motivated team and quickly become an expert in your field, engaging with and sourcing candidates globally using a range of platforms, including LinkedIn Recruiter and our industry-leading database. Don't worry if you are not familiar with these yet - our training covers all this and more.
- Candidate generation through various sources including headhunting
- Telephone screening
- Detailed candidate qualification
- Writing, posting and managing job advert responses
- Arranging interviews and providing feedback
- Growing talent pools within specific market verticals
- Utilising our CRM to organise, record and code candidate information
- Updating managers on candidate pipeline and progress against each live job
What you offer
- 6 months' recruitment experience
- Enjoy being part of a diverse, global team with one common goal
- Thrive in a progressive, fun culture
- Enjoy working at pace
- A natural relationship builder
- Share ideas and creative ways to solve problems
- A focus on quality and detail
What we offer you
- Structured training tailored to your needs and current experience
- Competitive salaries and market-leading commission structure
- Ongoing support and career development plans
- The opportunity to work in a truly global, sustainable growth market
- Fantastic monthly, quarterly and incredible annual incentives to reward and motivate all
- A culture that supports your wellbeing
- All the tools you need to succeed including a laptop, mobile phone and best in class systems
We love to promote our team members and 90% of our Heads of Department have been promoted internally. We have an enviable reputation in the market and were awarded "Recruiter of the Year 2019 and 2021" by a panel of high-profile wind industry professionals which is a huge achievement and showcases our expertise and dedication.
We are committed to equality and diversity in our team and are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer.
Apply now and be part of our journey.