Region Finance Manager of USA-Mandarin Speaking
Opportunity to for a mandarin Speaking Senior Finance professional to join a global Top 3 Solar High-Tech company in San Ramon, California.
- Will lead overall finance work in American local, support local business development as finance BP, analyze and support sales Dep. development business in American through internal operation assessment.
- Strong understanding of US GAAP，drive and finish annual external financial statement audit.
- Strong understanding of American taxation.
- Carry out various taxation work and complete various tax filings quarterly and yearly，to ensure the compliance of the subsidiaries under its jurisdiction; actively support the annual auditing, follow up and respond to the bank confirmation letter and the customer's letter of confirmation.
- Close monitoring and control operation risk in American local as the finance expertise.
- Customer credit control, American related inventory monitoring, budget preparation, rolling forecast implementation.
- Contract review, review contract terms, identify and prevent contract risks, including payment terms, tax terms, bank guarantees, letters of credit, prices, etc.
- As the connection point to coordinate the resource between American local and China HQ finance.
- Work closely with cross-functional groups - Sales, Logistics, Technical Services, Marketing, HR & Admin, to Promote business development.
- Perform other duties as assigned by upper management.
- At least 10+ years of experience with financial operations and their implementation into the business function
- At least 6+ years accounting or equivalent experience with multistate filing responsibilities, solid understanding of GAAP.
- Significant hands-on experience with tax compliance and audit defense
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in finance/accounting
- Good Chinese Mandarin and English in writing and speaking is plus.