Regional Asset Manager
One of the largest independent generators of onshore wind energy in Europe are recruiting for a Regional Asset Manager. The role can be based remotely from South West England, North West England or Wales.
As a member of the Asset Management Team and reporting to the Director of Asset Manager, you will be accountable for the supervision, management and performance of one of the UK Regions. As the Regional Asset Manager (RAM) for the region, you will have direct responsibility for representing the Asset Management interests, whilst interfacing with various stakeholders, both internal and external.
You will lead the operational strategy of pro-active maintenance within the region, focusing on delivery of safe optimal technical and commercial performance, maximising profit from the wind farm assets, ensuring annual budgets are generated for each site that reflect the operating strategy for the site. You will develop your team through coaching and mentoring to ensure these behaviours are replicated throughout the region.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to line manage a remote team. Appraising and developing skillsets where required
- An excellent HSEQ culture showing a good level of knowledge across the HSEQ legislations and regulations followed on an operating wind farm
- Excellent scheduling and planning skills to ensure that actions / tasks are performed and completed in a timely manner.
- Previous experience of the operation and maintenance of HV / LV electrical plant is a pre-requisite, as the role will encompass HV switching operations.
- A excellent level of commercial and financial knowledge, given that you will have responsibility of the P&L budgets across several wind farms within the region
- A good level of personal fitness for the safe climbing of the wind turbines