Renewable Energy Asset Manager (Germany)
In this role, you would be part of European Asset Management team focused on the Renewable Energy Assets in Germany
Purpose of the role:
To provide support in proactively managing two onshore wind farm investments in Germany (respectively of 30 and 90 MW).
Deliver the agreed technical and commercial actions in a timely manner as agreed and support value enhancement and ultimate divestment of the projects.
- Working with other staff, develop and deliver an action plan as for each of the Project Companies, to close out identified commercial, legal and technical issues.
- Work with supply chain and advisors to ensure the agreed action plans are delivered to the agreed quality, within the agreed time frames and the agreed budget.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in a way that minimises the environmental impact and reduces health and safety risks.
- Live purpose and values
Knowledge, Skills & Qualification Required
- Background in wind energy
- Experience in RE asset management including a good understanding of typical warranties, EPC contracts and O&M contracts.
- Needs to be fluent in both written and spoken English and German.
- Proficiency in Excel, financial and basic accounting awareness.
- Ability to oversee 3rd parties supporting the projects, overseeing their commercial and technical delivery and compliance with legal agreement.
- Experience of negotiating commercial contracts
- Ability to identify project risks and implement effective risk mitigation plans.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage with all stakeholders, forming effective relationships, gaining their respect and confidence through all round gravitas
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines