Renewable Energy Digitalisation Engineer
Taylor Hopkinson is retained to select and appoint a Renewable Energy Digitalisation Engineer to be based in Bucharest, Romania. You will be part of a highly professional team responsible for the day to day management of 45 wind farms and 2 solar farms across 14 countries. You will be joining a team leading Renewable Energy Asset Management into a new era focusing on optimisation of value through improved asset management with a strong focus on digitalisation.
- Contribute functional expertise in translation of business and operations targets to documented digital processes and solution architecture.
- Provides expertise to design and implement Renewables global asset management solution within Microsoft Dynamics365 environment.
- Supports Renewable Energy Investments digitalisation team to review and critically challenge quotes and offers from third party solution providers and consultants.
- Support Renewables Energy Investments digitalisation team in roll-out of developed solutions in Romania to other assets in other 11 countries.
- Accepts ownership and supervises closely the execution phase of digitisation transformation projects to ensure all business requirements are met within planned budget and time.
- Takes over developed digitisation solutions and ensures their smooth operation by utilising a clear maintenance and support plan.
- Organises clear training's, documentation, and processes to ensure digitalisation solution can be effortlessly utilised to achieve promised business and operations target.
- Secures working standards (Rule on Health and Safety, Rule on Environment, Terms of Engagement, etc.) and local legislation, in renewable energy operations.
- Effectively manages relations with service providers and other stakeholders.
- Senior profile with years of experience in digitalisation transformation related roles.
- Strong experience in solution design and drafting user requirements for ERP and asset management solutions (Dynamics365).
- Experienced in solution design within Microsoft Office365 & Azure.
- Experienced in business process mapping.
- Preferred experience within asset management of renewables.
- Academic education in engineering, computer science, finance, or equivalent previous experience.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Strong documentation skills of the project and the process.
- Good command of English and Romanian (written and spoken).
- Good judgement and ability to make sound and common-sense decisions.
- Good communication and strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Self - starter with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.