Renewable Energy Digitalisation Specialist
Taylor Hopkinson is retained to select and appoint a Renewable Energy Digitalisation Specialist to be based in Leiden, Netherlands. You will be part of a highly professional team responsible for the day to day management of 45 wind farms and 2 solar farms across 14 countries. You will be joining a team leading Renewable Asset Management into a new era focusing on optimisation of value through improved asset management with a strong focus on digitalisation.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of asset management solutions within a Microsoft Azure environment.
- Drive the digitalisation road map to continuously improve the day to day asset management of the Energy Portfolio.
- Provide expertise in translation of business operations targets to documented digital processes and solution architecture.
- Supports digitalisation team to review and critically challenge quotes and offers from third party solution providers and consultants.
- Support Energy digitalization team in roll-out of developed solutions to other Renewables assets across portfolio (currently 14 countries).
- Accepts ownership and supervises closely the execution phase of digitalisation transformation projects to ensure all business requirements are met within planned budget and time.
- Takes over developed digitalisation solutions and ensures their smooth operation by utilising a clear maintenance and support plan.
- Organises clear training, documentation, and processes to ensure digitalisation solution can be effortlessly utilised to achieve promised business and operations target.
- Secures the working standards (Rule on Health and Safety, Rule on Environment, Terms of Engagement, etc.) and local legislation, in renewable energy operations.
- Initiates and secures Renewable Energy Management Plans according to local legislation to secure the commercial directions.
- Monitors renewable energy operations goals, KPIs and costs, and reports performance, risks, and deviations to the Renewable Energy Country Operations Manager.
- Effectively manages relations with service providers and other stakeholders.
- Senior profile with years of experience in digititalisation transformation based on Microsoft Azure.
- Proven experience in Microsoft Azure architect, solution design, managed services, and components.
- Strong background in Azure IoT Hub, EventHub, database solutions and analytic services.
- Experienced in Azure integration with Microsoft Office 365 and Dynamics365.
- Experienced in business process mapping and documenting the business requirements.
- Preferred experience within asset management of renewable energies.
- Academic education in computer science or engineering.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Strong documentation skills of the project and the process.
- Good command of English (written and spoken).
- Good judgment and ability to make sound and common-sense decisions.
- Good communication and strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Self - starter with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.