Renewable Energy Project Manager
Opportunity for a strong technical/engineering professional to join one of the world's leading international Energy companies, in the role of Project Manager, Renewable Energy.
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading the technical delivery of utility-scale hybrid solar/storage and wind/storage projects in South East Asia.
The position is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and requires international travel.
- Manage the delivery of a utility-scale project portfolio within time and budgetary constraints
- Manage the EPC contractors and additional on-site staff and personnel
- Interface with various third parties
- Prepare and present documentation for each project to senior management
- Support development team to ensure smooth transition of projects into delivery/execution
- Coordinate and conduct technical due diligence for hybrid solar/storage and wind/storage projects
- Maintain a strong on-site presence at each project site
- Min. degree level education in Engineering
- 2-3+ years project engineering experience
- Initial Project Management experience beneficial
- Strong technical knowledge of PV, storage and wind projects
- Experience in Renewable Energy industry essential
- Experience in and/or cultural understanding of South East Asia and its working practices
- International mindset and desire to learn from an expert team at a leading international company