Renewable Energy Sales Manager – Poland
Taylor Hopkinson is in the search for a Renewable Energy Sales Manager for an important company in the Renewable Energy sector.
This person will be responsible for implementing the company's sales and supply strategies in Poland.
- To sell the company's renewable energy production according to the principle of self-utilization and externally to the group's suppliers.
- Identify appropriate benchmarks allowing to evaluate and adapt sales tactics in changing conditions of the energy markets.
- Manage, train and develop others to contribute to the optimization of energy sales in Poland.
- Maintain and build links with key business partners and regulators, consumers and consultants.
- Support the growth of the company's renewable energy investment portfolio and other areas where necessary.
- Excellent knowledge of energy markets and the drivers of energy price dynamics.
- At least 3 years of experience in direct management of electricity, solar or wind sales (bid creation, negotiation, distribution and delivery of power purchase, data management, financial processes, regulatory compliance, etc.).
- Previous experience leading teams.
- Professional experience with electricity traders and brokers and REC/GOO.
- High level of English and Polish.