Job ID 7717
Taylor Hopkinson is the leader in search, recruitment and contracting for global renewable energy markets having made placement in 33 countries around the world through our 8 international offices. Having worked across the most senior level for global organisations and to support our advisory offer at this level, we are seeking to appoint a driven and dedicated Research Analyst to support our growth.
Accurate data underpins how we advise our clients and this role will support our Senior Leadership team in making strategic contributions to multinational organisations. This role will allow for Taylor Hopkinson to expand our service offering and to provide more accurate and in-depth research to support our clients.
- Data gathering through engagement with individuals, utilising our database, the internet and industry publications and devising new data gathering methods to increase the commercial value of data
- Updating our database to support ongoing Consultancy and Executive Search assignments and devising future strategy surrounding data capture and value
- Managing and controlling data quality, historic and new will be vital, leading to the shaping of data policies and future organisational training needs in relation to data
- Statistical analysis of data to support ongoing projects
- Work with software providers and marketing to lead campaigns which create powerful data sets which are of commercial value and inform future reporting
- Presentation of data in a form that is digestible by Senior Management
- Work closely with Senior Management to curate and produce key reports on a regular basis which are presentable at Executive and Board level and can be utilised either for business development or in fulfilling client requirements
- Outstanding academic credentials
- Clear focus on, and rigorous attention to detail and data
- Solid analytical skills, demonstrated through academic performance or work experience
- Understanding of statistics and their application
- Ability to turn data into presentable client reports
- Curiosity and interest in understanding the practical application of data
- A team player who puts the interests of the business and the team ahead of personal requirements
- Career-minded and willing to be flexible to meet the demands of the business
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
For further information please contact Andrew Thomson.
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160