Offshore Wind,Onshore Wind,Solar,Storage
Taylor Hopkinson is a dedicated renewables recruitment specialist. Our vision is to enable a diverse, global workforce that will drive the world's transition to sustainable energy. We work with candidates and clients all over the world to deliver a range of services including search & selection, business intelligence & HR consulting, permanent recruitment solutions and contractor services.
As the renewables sector continues to expand (predictions of 24m jobs by 2030), we are growing our award-winning team to meet that demand. We have a fantastic opportunity in our Wind Energy team which is one of the highest growth sectors globally.
Are you exploring a career in recruitment? We are seeking conscientious and aspiring individuals who are searching for a varied and rewarding role with real prospects for career development. If you have a background in recruitment, business development or sales and want to join a sustainable, high growth sector, this is for you.
You will join an established, professional and motivated team and quickly become an expert in your field, sourcing candidates globally using a range of platforms, including LinkedIn Recruiter and our industry-leading database. Don't worry if you are not familiar with these yet - our training covers all this and more.
You will become adept in engaging with candidates throughout the entire process from sourcing to pre-screening, right through to arranging interviews and providing feedback.
What you offer
- Enjoy being part of a diverse, global team with one common goal
- Thrive in a progressive, fun culture
- Enjoy working at pace
- A natural relationship builder
- Enjoy generating ideas and creative ways to solve problems
- A focus on quality and detail
- A keen learner with a genuine interest in the renewables sector
What we offer you
- The opportunity to make a difference and help us deliver our vision
- An inclusive, progressive and fun culture
- Ongoing support and professional and personal development plans
- The opportunity to work in a truly global, sustainable growth market
- Fantastic monthly, quarterly and incredible annual incentives to reward and motivate all
- A culture that supports your well-being
- Structured training tailored to your needs and current experience
- Competitive salaries and market-leading commission structure
- All the tools you need to succeed including a laptop, mobile phone and best in class systems and processes to support and help achieve your goals
We love to promote our team members and 90% of our Heads of Department have been promoted internally. This provides opportunities for the wider team to grow too. We have an enviable reputation in the market, reflected by our outstanding staff retention figures. We were awarded "Recruiter of the Year 2019" by a panel of high-profile wind industry professionals at the Wind Investment Awards which is a huge achievement and showcases our dedication.