Risk Control Manager Philippines (legal/solar)
Opportunity for a legal manager to join a global leading solar company in Philippines.
* Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
* Develop and review company policies.
* Advise management on the company's compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
* Create and manage effective action plans, Standard of Practices, and programs in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
* Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
* Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
* Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
* Conduct internal investigations.
* Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in law or a related field.
* Over 5 years' proven experience in legal field.
* Over 1 year's proven experience in renewable field.
* Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
* Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
* Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
* Previous experience in an international company with familiarity with cross-cultural environment strongly preferred