Risk Control Manager Vietnam
Our client company is a global leading inverter solution supplier for renewables with up to 70 GW installed worldwide. Their products and services cover more than 60 countries.
- Responsible for the risk control of overseas project investment of power station, including overseas project legal research, project design, contract review and negotiation, etc.;
- Supervise the foreign law firm to complete the legal research and industrial policy research of the country where the project is located, and realize the business objectives of overseas legal research results;
- According to the results of legal and policy research, design the investment mergers and acquisitions program, evaluate and negotiate the contract, and supervise the execution of the contract after signing the contract.
- Bachelor degree or above with major in law or related;
- Proficient in English;
- Overseas working experience preferred.