Sales Associate – Energy Storage
Taylor Hopkinson are working alongside one of the leading brands in solar and energy storage globally. We are searching for an experienced Sales Associate with a background in energy storage or solar technologies to play a key part of the team that will take their fantastic offering to the market.
- Providing excellent customer experience as their first point of contact
- Developing technical or process documentation in support of project evaluation and deployment
- Analysing new market opportunities
- Evaluating integration context for battery systems (electrical, mechanical, permitting) and provide integration recommendations
- Act as the technical point of contact both internally and externally with customers
- Assist in permitting and design requirements to ensure the customer can apply for and secure necessary permitting
- Proactively seek to identify new business opportunities and storage applications
- Strong technical background in PV
- Knowledge of battery systems, power conversion, and grid markets
- Strong self-motivated team-player.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to prioritise work and execute many projects and tasks in parallel
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a true market leader, for more information apply online today.