Sales Director Australia
Job ID 22142
Job title: Sales Director Australia
Location: Sydney/Brisbane/Melbourne, Australia (Flexible)
About the role:
- Capture arising market opportunities for Utility/C&I BESS, approach developers, project investors, Grid companies' policymakers, and technical consultancy/advisors for all possible business opportunities. By networking with the industry try to help close orders.
- Work with the internal Product Management team & BESS Engineering team to continuously develop our utility BESS product & solutions to each business opportunity, push all certificates, and local licenses to be completed.
- Training for the sales team, marketing, and internal PM team on how to approach the market and clients with key skills & knowledge, guidance to the team to close deals.
- Acquisition of new customers, strengthen the closer relationship with an existing customer.
- Agreeing on the annual plans with customers and monitoring monthly and quarterly performance. Negotiating pricing and contract terms, controlling credit terms, and ensuring payments are received on time from customers.
- Management of existing customers from Pre-Sales to After Sales Support (Utility BESS).
- Increase revenues, profitability, and cash flow for the company according to established KPIs.
- Support marketing activities and market communication. Monitoring competitor prices, activities, and strategies; Periodical reports & meet with the internal management team.
- Development and implementation of action plans for reaching the quarterly and annual targets of the company.
- Frequent business travel to visit existing and potential clients in the region.
- Teamwork with the existing sales team for opportunities, close deals with team spirits, and lead the whole company to win success.
- Lead the in-house teams to work out the product solution, market solution & project sales, and be responsible for the annual KPI for BESS utility sales.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Good understanding of the local BESS market.
- Experience in solar module, inverter, or tracker sales are welcome.
- Successful B2B sales experience in Australia/globally.
- Proven track record of successful execution of sales targets in previous roles.
- Result-driven approach, self-motivated, independent, diligent and detail-oriented personality.
- Strong negotiation, communication, and organization skills. Proactive in solving problems, open to customers.
- Willingness/ability to travel on a regular basis domestically and overseas in short notice.
- Proficient in English.