Our client is a leading Tier 1 solar company. They are looking for a Sales Manager in Australia.
- Capturing the project opportunity, exploring and negotiating with the project investor, developer, EPC etc. key party of project and closing order successfully.
- Well understanding market and company requirement, bridge well the communication between customer and HQ.
- Using the status of market leader to move quickly in growing channel sales, via revenues from the existing base, introducing projects to existing partners, and developing new relationships with new business partners. A particular focus of the role will be progressing brand growth in the commercial and industrial sector.
- Management of existing customers from Pre-Sales to After Sales support.
- Increase revenues, profitability and cash flow for the company according to established KPIs.
- Support marketing activities and market communication.
- Development and implementation of action plans for reaching the quarterly and annual targets of the company.
- Frequent business travel to visit existing and potential clients in the region.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Degree in Business or Engineering.
- Good understanding of the local PV market.
- Experience in working for global companies, international mindset.
- Result-driven approach and ability to work autonomously.
- Strong negotiation, communication and organization skills.
- Willingness/ability to travel on a regular basis.
- Proficient in English