Sales Manager – Belgium
Taylor Hopkinson is working with a global leader in the solar PV industry, a growing solar inverter manufacturer. The company are actively expanding their operations in Europe and are building their European sales team as a result.
Due to continued expansion of their production capabilities and ambitions to further increase their EU market share, the company are seeking to appoint a Sales Manager to be responsible for Belgium. A strong client network and sales track record within these markets is required, especially within the distributor market.
- Increase sales pipeline and market share through generation of component sales to across Iberia markets
- Develop key accounts to maintain repeat business and maximise sales
- Develop new accounts for the business and manage long-term relationship
- Negotiation of price, contract terms, volume, and conditions with customer
- Work closely with internal departments to manage all commercial, technical and financial aspects of the sales and of key accounts
- Manage general relationship and satisfaction of clients
- Represent the brand at industry events and conferences
- Build brand awareness and brand image throughout the mentioned markets
- Ensure compliance with internal processes and policies and external regulation
- Demonstrable sales history in these countries and a strong customer network, ideally within the solar distributor space.
- Excellent communication skill and great with people, will be a good listener and create relationship quickly with colleagues and partners in the business
- Fluency in English and at least one other European language
- Happy to travel frequently