Sales Manager – Energy Storage
Taylor Hopkinson are working alongside one of the leading brands in solar and energy storage globally. We are searching for an experienced Sales Manager with a proven track record in energy storage or solar technologies to play a leading role in the team that will take their fantastic offering to the market.
- Development of the utility-scale opportunity pipeline in the European market
- Working with Marketing and Sales team to qualify efficiently business opportunities to create a strong lead pipeline
- Managing and negotiating contracts with customers
- Rapidly evaluating market dynamics across sectors (utility, industrial) and drivers (policy/regulatory, economics, etc.)
- Performing techno-economic analysis of opportunities and associated risks
- Efficiently qualifying business opportunities
- Understanding and defining functional requirements from the market, coordinating with internal stakeholders
- Proven experience in the energy storage sales
- Solid knowledge of grid/utility markets, as well as grid-tied technologies, such as PV, wind or storage
- Able to create and understand financial modelling
- Understanding how regulatory and policy changes affect business
- Ability to priorities works and execute many projects and tasks in parallel
- Knowledge of battery systems and/or power conversion systems
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a true market leader, for more information apply online today.