Sales Manager Europe
Our client is a leader in the field of solar PV manufacturing and operations globally.
Due to continued demand in EU, they are seeking to appoint Sales Managers in France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain etc. to be responsible for sales of their components to EPCs, installers, developers, utilities and distributors across Europe.
- Increase sales pipeline and market share through generation of component sales to across Europe.
- Develop key accounts to maintain repeat business and maximise sales
- Develop new accounts for the business and manage long-term relationship
- Negotiation of price, contract terms, volume, and conditions with customer
- Work closely with internal departments to manage all commercial, technical and financial aspects of the sales and of key accounts
- Manage general relationship and satisfaction of clients
- Represent the brand at industry events and conferences
- Build brand awareness and brand image throughout the mentioned markets
- Ensure compliance with internal processes and policies and external regulation
- Bachelor’s degree or above, sales working experience in sale in the renewable energy sector.
- Ideally to have existing network in responsible region with EPC companies & solar components wholesalers.
- Excellent communication skill and great with people, will be a good listener and create relationship quickly with colleagues and partners in the business
- Good team worker
- Happy to travel frequently