Sales Manager Philippines- Solar PV
An exciting opportunity to join a global top 3 solar panel company. This position would be home-based and cover the whole country.
Location is flexible.
- Be responsible for developing channel sales business in assigned region - Mexico.
- Evaluate the regional market situation, including the supply/demand status & trend, government policy, main competitor's presence & performance, main distributor/installer's business relationship, and to identify the key potential partners, including distributors, installers, consultants, etc.
- Make appropriate BD strategy against each specific potential partner, to establish the business relationship and to deepen the relationship throughout continuous follow up and service to partner.
- Set the Quarterly & Annually sales target, and to achieve the target through every possible way.
- Assist Marketing with regional initiatives like Exhibitions, Presentations, Product Launch etc.
- Preparing Sales reports for periodic review.
- Proposing and implementing suggested improvement to the channel partner program
- Maintain customer relationship and Develop new Partners / customers
- Accurately forecast revenue on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualification, Competency & Behaviour
- Bachelor's degree, with experience in solar industry.
- Already had existing network in the region with solar distributors, installers, wholesalers, etc.
- Self-motivated, Passionate, Ambitious, Energetic, Result oriented.
- Strategic, pragmatic thinking & excellent analytical ability
- Able to transform strategic thinking into operational business initiatives that deliver tangible business outcomes.
- Capable to understand various business cultures.
- Communicates vision, defines common cause, builds motivation.
- Writes and presents effectively; adjusts to fit the audience and the message.
- Language: fluent in English and Filipino.