Sales Manager – Solar Utility Scales Brazil
Job ID 9982
Opportunity for an Solar Utility Sales Manager to join a global top 3 solar panel company in Brazil.
- Will lead commercial efforts in assigned regions and targeted clients.
- Assess and establish contact with potential buyers of company Solar Module products.
- Focus on mono-crystalline silicon module sales, pipeline development and fostering relationships among clients on Utility Scale market.
- Build and implement sales strategies appropriate for the assigned business segment.
- Lead contract negotiations with target accounts.
- Management of existing customers from Pre-Sales to After Sales support.
- Communicate effectively with internal teams to ensure smooth fulfillment of sales orders.
- May occasionally be involved in strategic growth opportunities that the company is pursuing.
- Depending on the evolving needs of the business, this person may also be tasked to manage other sales personnel.
- Prior solar modules sales experience in Brazil is required.
- Bachelor's Degree required with 3+ years of relevant sales experience in PV industry.
- Solid understanding of solar and its adjacent markets (e.g. storage & semiconductors).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills and result-driven capability.
- Able to travel and represent the company in various commercial engagements.
- Organized and able to manage sales orders end-to-end (from booking until fulfillment).
- Proven track record in closing transactions.
- Competency in office software tools.
- Portuguese and English speaker.