Sales Manager Spain
Taylor Hopkinson are working with a global leader in the solar PV industry, well-known as a Tier 1 top 10 solar PV module manufacturer. The company are now vertically integrated and develop, build, own and operate solar PV projects internationally.
Due to continued expansion of their production capabilities and ambitions to further increase their EU market share, the company are seeking to appoint a Sales Manager to be responsible for the Iberia (Spain and Portugal). A strong client network and sales track record within these markets is required, especially within the distributor market.
- Increase sales pipeline and market share through generation of component sales to across Iberia markets
- Develop key accounts to maintain repeat business and maximise sales
- Develop new accounts for the business and manage long-term relationship
- Negotiation of price, contract terms, volume, and conditions with customer
- Work closely with internal departments to manage all commercial, technical and financial aspects of the sales and of key accounts
- Manage general relationship and satisfaction of clients
- Represent the brand at industry events and conferences
- Build brand awareness and brand image throughout the mentioned markets
- Ensure compliance with internal processes and policies and external regulation
- Bachelor’s degree or above, Minimum two years working experience in sale in the PV sector.
- Demonstrable sales history in these countries and a strong customer network, ideally within the solar distributor space.
- Excellent communication skill and great with people, will be a good listener and create relationship quickly with colleagues and partners in the business
- Good team worker
- Happy to travel frequently