Sales Manager UK, Battery Storage
An exciting new role within the UK solar and energy storage market, the Sales Manager, Battery Storage will be responsible for driving sales to utility-scale projects across the UK. This is an interesting opportunity to play a key role in the growth of large-scale battery storage and hybrid solar+storage projects.
The client are an established leader in the solar PV industry, globally recognised for solidifying their brand as a Tier 1 top 10 manufacturer within the sector. In addition to their success in manufacturing of solar PV products, their downstream business focuses on developing, financing, building and operating solar farms and rooftop projects internationally. This role will join their ever-growing Energy Storage team which works hand-in-hand with their various Solar teams, capitalising on their existing network and reputation.
- Increase sales pipeline and market share through generation of component and project sales
- Develop key accounts to maintain repeat business and maximise sales
- Develop new accounts for the business and manage long-term relationship
- Negotiation of price, contract terms, volume, and conditions with customer
- Work closely with internal departments to manage all commercial, technical and financial aspects of the sales and of key accounts
- Manage general relationship and satisfaction of clients
- Represent the brand at industry events and conferences
- Build brand awareness and brand image throughout the mentioned markets
- Ensure compliance with internal processes and policies and external regulation
- Bachelor's degree or above in a relevant subject area
- Demonstrable experience in selling within either energy storage or solar PV
- Demonstrable sales history in Europe and a strong customer network, ideally with direct customers like developers, utilities and EPC companies