Sales Manager Utilities, Italy
This is a position with a leading Tier 1 module manufacturer with an excellent reputation in the market and industry-leading bankability.
You'd be joining an expanding business with a growing base of European operations. With some of the strongest production capabilities of any PV module manufacturer, the business is actively growing its presence in Europe and is seeking to appoint a Sales Manager to drive solar modules to utility-scale projects and in Italy.
A strong client network and sales track record within these markets is required. This position will start remotely, but the business plans to open a new office in Rome, where you would be based.
- Increase sales pipeline and market share, developing new and key accounts to maximise sales and build long-term relationships.
- Negotiation directly with customers around price, contract terms, volume and conditions
- Build brand awareness and brand image throughout the Italian market and represent the brand at industry events and conferences
- Demonstrable working experience in sale in the PV sector
- Demonstrable sales history in Italy and a strong customer network
- Fluency in Italian and English