Sales Manager (Utilities), Scandinavia
An exciting new role within the solar market, the Sales Manager, Utilities Scandinavia will be responsible for driving sales to grow the client's presence in the Scandinavian market.
The client is an established leader in the solar PV industry, globally recognised for solidifying their brand as a Tier 1 top 10 manufacturer within the sector. In addition to their success in manufacturing of solar PV products, their downstream business focuses on developing, financing, building, and operating solar farms and rooftop projects internationally. This role will join their growing team which works hand-in-hand with their various Solar teams, capitalising on their existing network and reputation.
- Continuously establish and develop business relationships with potential utilities and institutional customers, expanding Sales coverage of the company in Europe and providing strong service to the new and existing accounts
- Contribute to the design, development, and implementation of the company's sales plan in Europe
- Identify and develop key utilities. Negotiation and follow up of contracts
- Manage entire selling process from forecasting to actual product delivery and payment collection for all the key accounts, staying in close contact both with customers and the company's related internal departments
- Communication directly with customers on issues relating to their orders and shipments
- Coordinate with Back Office to ensure availability and timely delivery of modules, and to advise customers of stock status
- Maintain close relationship and communication with existing key accounts to understand their pipeline and needs regarding technical, financial, logistic and marketing support, and organise internal resources to meet those needs and identify new business opportunities
- Analyse and monitor account customer data, and develop reports on a regular basis based on customer information and development trend
- Ensure effective reporting of all activities under of the managed accounts to the Regional Director on a weekly / monthly / quarterly basis
- Identify, establish, and manage multi-tiered relationships across customers and company's organisation to ensure a long-term business partnership
- Represent the company in local and national exhibitions and conferences
- Handle Logistic, Financial, Quality and Pre and After Sales issues for shipments made to German customers, including coordination of documents such as Letters of Credit, Proforma invoices, Bill of Lading, shipped product information data etc.
- Stay up to date with market information, including competitors and customers benchmarking and technical and financial market requirements
- Provide rolling forecasts and provide strategic insights into the conversion of such forecasts.
- Significant previous experience in selling solar products, in the Scandinavian market
- Ability to liaise with customers on different management levels
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Emphasising Excellence
- Creativity and motivation for Sales
- Willingness to travel regularly