Sales Manager Utility China – Solar
An exciting opportunity for a well-experienced Solar Sales Manager to join a world leading Tier 1 Top 3 PV Module Manufacturer. This position would be based at Shanghai or work from home.
- Increase sales pipeline and market share
- Develop key accounts to maintain repeat business and maximise sales
- Develop new accounts for the business and manage long-term relationships
- Negotiate price, contract terms, volume, and conditions with customers
- Work closely with internal departments to manage all commercial, technical and financial aspects of the sales and of key accounts
- Bachelor Degree or above, with 3+ years of relevant solar sales experience.
- Prior solar modules & inverters sales experience in Utility market is required.
- Solid understanding of solar and its adjacent markets (e.g. storage & semiconductors).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be able to use Mandarin as working language. English speaking is preferred.
- Able to travel and represent the company in various commercial engagements.
- Organized and able to manage sales orders end-to-end.
- Proven track record in closing transactions.
- Competency in office software tools.
Location is flexible.