Job ID 15934
SCADA Engineer required for a leading Offshore Wind Farm developer, based in the USA
- Establish SCADA site presence, and act as first person site contact for technical support.
- Act as interface between SCADA design team and the Commissioning team.
- Participating in FAT/SAT/SIT tests and sign of as test completes.
- Performing quality inspections and report to SCADA design team.
- Degree in electrical engineering combined with work experience, preferably from similar positions.
- Site based installation/commissioning experience within the energy/utilities sector.
- Project management experience, preferable with PMI or IPMA certificate.
- IP Network experience.
- Radio communication systems (Tetra, VHF, Radar) experience.
- Substation Control System and HV Protection experience.
- Settlement Metering experience.
- Wind Turbine SCADA systems experience.