A key wind farm developer based in Denmark requires a SCADA engineer/project manager supporting operations of WTG and substation control systems (WTG SCADA and SCS).
The candidate must have good experience in working with encapsulated OT systems and good knowledge on requirements for operational documentation.
This is a 3 month contract with the view to extended for another 2 months.
- The candidate will be responsible for scoping and implementation execution of projects on WTG SCADA and SCS together with our suppliers. Furthermore, the candidate will be engaged in troubleshooting of the wind farm control systems ensuring the uptime and support to our operational sites.
- Support our sites performing SCADA troubleshooting functions during operation and ensure that corrective actions are performed in the optimal way
- Engage in discussions with SCADA supplier specialists regarding issue resolution and SW/HW upgrades
- Active engagement with other parts of Operations on projects related to the WTG SCADA and SCS
- Senior SCADA engineer
- Good knowledge of SCADA (OT) systems, and hands on working experience with such systems (WTG SCADA, SCS, AUX), with our main suppliers SGRE, MHI Vestas, Siemens Energy, Schneider Electric, and GE
- Candidates with knowledge or experience with the technical and commercial setup of Wind Power are preferred.