Senior Accountant Argentina
An opportunity for an experienced Senior Accountant to join a global leading solar developer company in Buenos Aires Argentina.
Responsible Region: LATAM
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable. Tracking budget expenses.
- Collaborate in the generation of reports and files to be presented to lenders and financial institutions.
- Assure all company obligations are recorded and pay accordingly. AP aging analysis. Create weekly payment proposal.
- Prepare instructions to make payments and other bank operations.
- Provide the Accounting Outsourced Firm required documentation (invoices, bank statements and other).
- Make sure the outsourcing firm to provide accounting and tax submissions on time.
- Collaborate in the monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts (local vs. group SAP accounting).
- Support HQ requirements, collaborate in the creations of accounting reports.
- Support other functions including but not limited to Business Development, EPC, Commercial, External Auditors and Legal to develop and deliver on the projects expected results.
- High intermediate English level.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Knowledge and experience in journal entries posting, accounts payable and participation in Big Four Companies audits will be valued.
- Minimum 3 years of experience are required.
- Detailed-oriented and able to work independently while meeting deadlines.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Hands-on experience with SAP.