Senior Analyst, BD (M&A)
An opportunity to join a global top 10 solar energy developer, within its U.S. Business Development team.
The Sr. Analyst, Business Development will be responsible for creating origination and M&A supporting materials, market intelligence reports, maintaining pricing models, and performing due diligence on customers and acquisition opportunities to facilitate multi-million dollar deals.
This position is based in one of four U.S. offices/locations.
- Support business development activities for utility-scale solar and storage opportunities throughout the Americas
- Develop bid materials to support bilateral decision making
- Support contract negotiations and customer meetings
- Developing RFP responses
- Prepare bid packages and additional collateral for M&A activities
- 2+ years' business development or sales support experience
- Understanding of U.S. power/energy markets, structures, and value steams
- Experience creating collateral and additional materials to support board or investment committee approval processes
- Understanding of large-scale solar and storage transaction process
- Strong communicator
- Strong financial/numerical skills