Senior Array Cable Engineer
Senior Array Cable Engineer opportunity working for world-leading offshore wind developer, based in London or Denmark.
You will be responsible for the supply and termination work on high-voltage inter-array cables. Array Cable Managers is part of Engineering under EPC, delivering supply and termination of array cables across our client’s global portfolio. Their team of skilled and dedicated people provide expertise during all stages of the projects.
- Manage the design, manufacturing and testing – quality assurance – of cable products and related accessories
- Ensure that the correct quality processes are in place and are followed at the various manufacturing facilities
- Ensure that the proposed technical solution is in line with international standards, internal best practices and contractual requirements
- Review Non-Conformancy Reports (NCRs), Manufacturing Record Books (MRBs) and witness cable testing in labs and factories around the world
- Manage interfaces with internal and external stakeholders.
You will be responsible for the quality during manufacturing and engineering of the array cable system that connects the wind turbines to the offshore substation.
- Experience within engineering and/or testing of high-voltage cables and accessories.
- International mindset
- Process-oriented mindset
- Speak/write English fluently
- Thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with stakeholders.
You are a strong initiator who can solve technical issues within a complex matrix organisation. You have a structured, service-minded and flexible approach to your tasks. Knowledge of submarine cable standards (CIGRE, IEC, ICEA) and quality practices (Six Sigma certification) is a plus, but not a must.