Senior Asset Manager
In this role, you will be part of the Asset Management team within the European business division, primarily responsible for the day to day management of operational onshore and offshore wind assets in Germany.
- Working with third party asset managers as appropriate to develop and implement plans that support the projects' day-to-day operation and optimise operational performance.
- Ensure all project contracts are delivered to the required standards, escalating disputes and claims as appropriate.
- Working with third party asset managers and project partners to ensure that issues affecting the operations of the projects are identified and resolved promptly, taking due note of contractual positions.
- Aligning with key internal stakeholders (e.g. Finance, Legal, Communications) across the business as required.
- Working with third party asset managers, assist in production of internal monthly Asset Management reports and other reporting requirements.
- Ensure all reports for internal monthly meetings and Project board meetings are issued on time, and to required quality.
- Contribute to the content of investor publications including prospectuses, annual reports and investor presentations as required.
- Ensure there is effective liaison with the Finance team to ensure each Project Company's budget is appropriately set and remains within agreed limits.
- Provide information and assistance as required by the Finance and Valuation team for quarterly reporting and to enable the Project Accounting function to be fulfilled.
- Input to updates to the SPV Risk Registers and ensure the third party asset managers regularly review project level risk.
Health, Safety and Environment
- Comply with all health and safety, quality and environment legislation and standards.
- Ensure systems are in place to deliver compliance with all Health and Safety and Environmental legislation and standards.
- Ensure contractors undertake audits in relation to H&SE arrangements
- Establish good relations with landowners and any relevant stakeholders including, but not limited to, environmental groups, land users, neighbouring residents and businesses.
- Carry out additional ad hoc duties as required.
- Support business development for new assets in Energy Transition sectors including e-mobility, EV charging, energy storage, hydrogen, biofuels and waste to energy,
- Depending on the project location there may be a need to travel and frequently stay away from home.
- Extensive relevant experience including experience in an Asset Manager role within renewable energy, ideally covering onshore and offshore wind farms or other related energy assets.
- Operational management of multiple projects, including demonstrable record of managing third party contractors to deliver services.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen with a track record of identifying and delivering value enhancements across a portfolio.
- Sufficient understanding of project finance documents and financial reporting.
- Degree educated, preferably in an engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Proficiency in German including competency to read and write in German.