Senior Asset Manager, Renewable Energy
Job ID 18989
Opportunity for an experienced renewable energy professional to take on the role of Senior Asset Manager at a well regarded investor/owner/operator.
The Senior Asset Manager will have overall responsibility and accountability for the company's operational, utility-scale solar and onshore wind portfolio. This professional will report to SVP level and will manage cross-functional internal and external stakeholder relations.
This can be a remote position located anywhere in the United States.
- Implement best practice asset management across the portfolio
- Work closely with cross-functional teams across the business to optimise commercial, technical and HSE performance of the operating asset portfolio
- Partner with the HSE team to develop and maintain a strong and positive safety culture across all sites, ensuring activities are undertaken in line with local legislation and company HSE policies
- Implement and continuously improve local asset management systems and processes
- Manage O&M contractors where applicable to ensure service provision and performance follows requirements of contracts executed
- Monitor and report asset performance to senior stakeholders within the business
- Develop relationships with suppliers and manage all contracts and agreements with the aim of maximising long-term value to the business
- Proven experience performing in an Asset Management position
- Demonstrable passion for HSE and a strong understanding of OSHA legislation and standards
- Technical expertise in optimizing the commercial and technical performance of solar and/or onshore wind assets
- Strong knowledge of US electricity markets in which the business has operational assets
- Experience in the management of materials, logistics, and supply chains
- Ability to assess technical challenges relating to asset performance and to develop solutions to overcome these
- Ability to work under pressure and against tight timescales
- Proven ability to develop the self and others
- High level MS Office and IT skills