Senior Associate Structured Finance & Investments
An opportunity for an exceptional and experienced Senior Associate Structured Finance & Investments to join a solar market-leading company with more than 1GW of solar plant under development.
You will be responsible for the economic structuring of projects, from conducting negotiations to arranging portfolio financing.
The position can be based in Dusseldorf, Hamburg, or Munich, Germany.
- You will be responsible for all financing aspects, mostly during the development phase of projects.
- You will be negotiating PPAs and roof lease agreements
- You will be identifying risks and opportunities to ensure profitability and long-term investments
- You will provide financial models as well as analyzing market trends and competition
- Degree in Business Administration/Finance or similar
- Strong experience in restructuring projects and tenders
- Deep knowledge of financial modeling
- Energy/renewables background is good to have
- German native and Fluent in English
- Communication skills and data-driven