Senior Auhtorised Person 230KV
Job ID 15546
Senior Auhtorised Person 230KV required for a leading Offshore Wind Farm developer, based in Taiwan
- Ensure compliancy with and managing of Electrical Safety Rules.
- Safety coordination in electrical matters.
- Act as senior authorized person.
- Outage management and network control in collaboration with the Control Engineers.
- Update MV/HV/LV schematic diagrams.
- Inspect work sites and perform site safety inspections and auditing for electrical matters.
- Coordinate with the Lead Commissioning Project Manager to ensure that accurate updates are distributed to the Project Management.
- Manage and coordinate HV/MV/LV commissioning activities.
- Coordinate with National Grid and attend commissioning panel meetings.
- Prepare and check high voltage switching schedules.
- Check method statements for electrical matters.
- Implement and provide training programmes for relevant staff according to the rules.
- Provide technical and engineering advice to working parties for electrical matters.
- Assist different departments when required.
- Attendance at FAT and SAT tests if required.
- Input to the project commissioning management manual and related documents (including pre-commissioning and commissioning quality plans).
- Participation in different audits.
- Onsite check of switching programs.
- Participation in the planning of resource and work activities.
- Deliver inputs to the design phase of the project on technical aspects.
- Appropriate electrical qualification and background related to the authorization scope.
- Operation and commissioning experience within the field of high voltage electricity, offshore experience.
- Complete and up to date GWO and HUET with CA-EBS if required by site.
- Working experience within onshore substations systems.
- Working experience within offshore substations systems.
- Working experience within wind turbines.