Senior Bid Manager
The Senior Bid Manager will be responsible for the delivery for future bids, beginning and will be in close coordination with the Country Director and Steering Committee. The candidate will be in charge of organising all French offshore wind tendering activities, such as: market research, process of prequalification, including potential joint ventures, competitive conversation preparation, approval, and submission of the bid.
- Manage an international cross-functional bid team in charge of preparing bids.
- Responsible for improving the coordination of the bid team's activities for each tender.
- Ensure the correct preparation and execution of the bid preparation process.
- Responsible for coordinating, preparing, reviewing and challenging tender's deliverable
- Master's degree in engineering, Business Management or relevant field.
- Relevant experience in France in development of offshore wind projects, and the preparation for offshore tenders
- Fluent in French and English (both written and spoken)
- Based in Paris, flexible to travel in France and in Europe