Senior Cable Engineer
Senior Cable Engineer required as part of a new world-leading execution team for a landmark offshore wind project in Japan. The position can be based either in Tokyo or in Amsterdam (with regular travel required).
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with one of the world's largest renewable energy companies with a growing global portfolio of projects.
Depending on experience and ability, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a broad scope across the project and become part of our client's central team of offshore execution experts for projects worldwide.
- Oversee cable design and installation of array & export cables.
- Manage relations between project developer and cable supplier
- Maintain the highest possible standards in HSE and quality.
- Degree educated or above, or professional qualification, in an engineering discipline.
- Significant experience in cable design and/or installation for offshore wind projects.
- Planning, commercial and contractual management experience with working knowledge of software-based project management tools.
- Experience working for an offshore wind cable manufacturer highly desirable
- Flexibility to travel to site regularly, potentially for extensive periods of time.