Senior Civil Engineer (Renewable Energy)
Opportunity for a strong, Senior Civil Engineer with Renewable Energy experience, to join one of the world's leading Solar & Storage EPC firms.
With 40+ years experience in the market, our client has delivered multi-GW projects and portfolios on behalf of many of the world's leading renewable energy owners and developers, and the Senior Civil Engineer would play a key role in such projects throughout the US.
This position can be worked remotely, with a preference for the individual to be located in the Midwest or Southwest.
- Oversee Civil and Site Prep Design for large, utility-scale projects in the US
- Manage subcontractors throughout the US, for the completion of grading, erosion control plans, and BMPs
- Assist development, EPC, and other teams with project closeout activities, including submittal, permit closeout, and as-built preparation etc.
- Ensure civil engineering work meets applicable codes, safe practices, and industry standards in every capacity
- Min. Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering; related disciplines will be considered
- 4+ years' professional Civil Engineering experience in the design or large-scale construction space
- Preference for experience in renewable energy industry
- Experience with land development projects or comparable
- Strong, technical ability in grading design, drainage design and hydrology etc.
- Ability to travel nationwide, at times at short notice
- Passion for renewables industry
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Right to live and work in the USA