Senior Civil Engineer
We are working with one of the leading names in offshore wind who are looking to hire a Senior Civil Engineer.
The Senior Civil Engineer will lead the design of onshore substation for our clients offshore windfarms. You'll have the opportunity to follow key projects from design and development to construction.
- Manage and follow up on the design performed by external engineering consultants, including facilitating meetings and workshops, and reviewing designs.
- Write technical documents for the design and construction contracts.
- Ensure that necessary input from stakeholders for the design process is received on time.
- Follow up on design work prepared, reply to technical queries and ensure contractors' progress.
- Be on site during the construction of the project and ensure.
- Degree in Engineering
- Extensive experience with multidisciplinary civil design, ideally in substation design, power plants, or other complex civil projects.
- Experience with managing design consultants or contractors within the civil industry.
- A good understanding of other engineering disciplines (HVAC, mechanical and electrical) and how these are integrated in a civil design.
- Great communication skills including written, verbal and in preparation of technical documents.