Senior Consents Manager
Offshore Consents Manager required to join one of the UK's leading offshore windfarm developers, delivering consents for one of the world's largest offshore windfarms through to FID/ construction.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of securing consents for the onshore and offshore elements associated with offshore windfarm proposals.
Role / Responsibilities
- Define and manage scope of the Consent & Permit Package with project team
- Manage consent applications, including Development Consent Order applications, Town and Country Planning Act applications, Marine Licences and additional licences
- Consult with and assist project teams and sub consultants in the production of Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and applications
- Assist in ensuring consent compliance through effective interface engagement with project team work packages and main contractors
- Assist in compiling HSE requirements from consents, permits, and other regulatory requirements
- Manage the relevant section of the consenting budget for projects
- Degree in relevant subject (e.g Environmental Sciences)
- Strong regulatory and offshore wind industry experience in mature market
- Experience delivering both onshore and offshore consents for offshore wind farm proposals
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to be proactive while working remotely and independently while updating team on progress regularly