Senior Consultant- Italy
Senior Consultant- Italy
Job ID 7599
Solar, Onshore Wind, Offshore Wind
Our client’s consultants work in a single, global and integrated network. You will have the opportunity to work with other experts from various disciplines within your project teams. This will allow you to build skills on various fields and technologies. We are looking for engineers with deep curiosity and advanced understanding of renewable energy projects.
You will gain experience on projects from conception to completion and operation. You will carry out engineering work from the initial evaluation of the projects until their commissioning through the technical and economic feasibility study, the due diligence (audit), the follow-up of construction, the validation of the completion and monitoring of operations.
You will prepare and analyze technical and non-technical reports including specifications, offers, design and calculations as well as contracts. You will also participate in the preparation of offers while being actively involved in assisting the development of our business and in the management of our customers.
Our client’s renewable energy missions will give you the opportunity to work on large-scale projects around the world by supporting the development of this growing market to become a premier energy source.
You will be involved in the development, financing, construction and operation of the largest and most complex renewable energy projects – both wind and solar:
- Due diligence studies (technical and contractual audit).
- Construction and exploitation follow-ups.
- Contract reviews and negotiations (supply, operation and maintenance, VRD).
- Support to the tendering process.
- Detailed productible studies and irradiation studies.
- Feasibility studies.
- Site supervision.
- Strategic advice or market penetration.
- From assistance to the development of new projects.
- From assistance to the development of policies and programs for renewable energies.
- Reviews and analysis of technologies
As an international company, our client places great importance on opening up new business opportunities for our clients through our global and connected network of experts working in Europe, Africa, North America, Latin America and South America. Asia Pacific. The goal is to use the most competent experts on our missions whatever their location around the world.
- Proven experience as a consultant in the field of renewable energies, with significant experience on wind and / or solar projects.
- An engineering degree, or equivalent, in civil engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or electrical engineering.
- Experience as a technical advisor to the Lenders and / or as a technical advisor in the acquisition and sale of projects.
- Project management skills.
- Experience on large scale renewable energy projects.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Complete fluency in oral and written English and ideally mastery of a second foreign language.
- Business trips are an integral part of the job for visiting projects and / or clients.
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160