An opportunity for an exceptional Project Developer to work with a global energy producer, managing 1GW across 20 countries in 4 continents.
The position is based in Stonehouse (Gloucestershire), split in 3 days at the office and 2 days remote.
The Project Developer will be ensuring successful utility-scale solar projects by conducting negotiations as well as developing, qualifying ,and filtering opportunities and progressing them to a defined project stage.
- You will be ensuring the early stage of solar projects from lands options through feasibility studies to financial close
- You will be creating and maintaining strong relationships with all stakeholders (local authorities, landowners...)
- Experience with utility-scale solar projects throughout the UK
- Experience with Solar PV planning regulations assessment and management
- Excellent communication skills
- Travels will be required